Guru Capital Venture, (“GCV” or “we” or “us”) is not registered as an investment adviser or registered broker/dealer, is not licensed to practice law and is not licensed to provide audited financial statements. As such, we do not raise investment capital, we do not practice law and we do not audit financial statements. We do act as consultants on behalf of private and public listed companies seeking assistance with planning, implementing and coordinating transactions leading to equity or debt financing.
* The information that we provide or that is derived from our website is not intended to be, and should not be construed in any manner whatsoever as, legal advice.
* The information that we provide or that is derived from our website is not intended to be and should not be construed in any manner whatsoever as a solicitation to effect, or attempt to effect, any transaction in a security where a license would be required.
* Neither the information, nor any opinion expressed, constitutes a recommendation to purchase or sell a security, or to provide investment advice. Information and opinions are presented solely for information purposes, and are not intended, nor should they be construed, as investment advice.
* The information provided within our website is not intended to be a complete study of any company mentioned and has not taken into consideration all available data. All information provided is based entirely on publicly available information and is provided in good-faith. We generally do not verify or conduct any due diligence on any of the information obtained nor do we guarantee it.
* All information in our website are provided without warranty of any kind. We make no representations, guarantees or warranties, either express or implied, as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information provided. We expressly disclaim any warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose and disclaim any obligation to update or correct any information that may become inaccurate or dated.
* Investments in the securities markets, and especially in options and futures, are speculative and involve substantial risk. The information that we provide or that is derived from our website should not be a substitute for advice from an investment professional. We encourage you to obtain personal advice from your professional investment advisor and to make independent investigations before acting on the information that you obtain from us or derive from our website. Only you can determine what level of risk is appropriate for you.
* We encourage you to invest carefully and read all of the investor information available at the websites of the United States Securities and Exchange Commission and the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority and your state regulators. Each of these agencies has published on their websites and can further provide you with information about how to invest carefully and the risks associated with making any investment. In addition, almost every publicly traded company in the United States is required to file financial statements and corporate disclosures with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission. Before investing in any company, you should read all of those filings, which can be found on the internet at www.sec.gov.
* Most of the information on our website or that we otherwise provide is derived directly from information published by the companies on which we report and/or from other sources we believe are reliable, without our independent verification. Therefore, we cannot assure you that the information is accurate or complete. The information may contain discussions of, or provide access to, certain positions and recommendations as of a specific date. Due to various factors, including, but not limited to, changing market conditions, such discussions and positions/recommendations may no longer be reflective of current discussions and positions/recommendations. We do not in any way warrant or guarantee the success of or endorse any action which you take in reliance on the information that we provide or that is derived from our website.
* As indicated above, we make no representations or warranties about the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on or derived from our website or otherwise provided by us. Any links provided to other websites are offered as a matter of convenience and in no way are meant to imply that we endorse, sponsor, promote or is affiliated with the owners of or participants in those sites, or endorses or warrants any information contained on those sites, unless expressly stated. Furthermore, we do not endorse, guarantee or warranty any third party products advertised on this site, in any newsletters, in any third party rental of its permission based lists or otherwise referenced in any information provided by us or derived from our website, and we expressly disclaim any responsibility and accept no liability with respect to such information and products. We may receive a fee from a service provider that has a link on our website or is referenced in the information provided by us.
* Our personnel may own positions and/or trade in the securities mentioned in the information that we provide.
* Testimonials may or may not be representative of actual results.
* The information provided on our website is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to any law or regulation, or which would subject us to any registration or other requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
LIMITATION ON OUR LIABILITY
To the extent not prohibited by law, each website visitor agrees, as a condition precedent to accessing or using our website or receiving information provided by us, to release and hold harmless us and our directors, officers, shareholders, employees and agents from any and all liability in connection with accessing or using our website or receiving information provided by us. In all other cases, our liability to a website visitor, whether in contract, tort, negligence, or otherwise, shall be limited in the aggregate to direct and actual damages of the subscriber, not to exceed the fees received by us from the website visitor. We will not be liable for any consequential, incidental, punitive, special, exemplary or indirect damages resulting directly or indirectly from the use of or reliance upon any material provided by us or derived from our website. Without limitation, we shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damages related to, either directly or indirectly, (1) any decline in market value or loss of any investment; (2) a subscriber’s inability to use or any delay in accessing our website or any other source of material provided by us; (3) any absence of material on our website; (4) our failure to deliver or delay in delivering any material or (5) any kind of error in transmission of material. We and each website visitor acknowledge that, without limitation, the above-enumerated conditions cannot be the probable result of any breach of any agreement between us and the website visitor.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
ANY AND ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED BY SA OR DERIVED FROM OUR WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND SA MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
All submissions from outside contributors on our website are the responsibility of their respective authors, creators, and/or owners. We are not responsible for such submissions, and the views and opinions expressed are not necessarily those of ours. We do not guarantee the accuracy or validity of the submissions. While we may use its best efforts to review contributor submissions for form and format before they are posted on its website, we do not review or edit these submissions for content. We make no representations and provides no warranties whatsoever concerning submissions, and the fact that we have posted these outside contributions does not constitute an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation by us with respect to the author, creator and/or owner of the submissions. We expressly disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any information or content provided in these submissions. Please be advised that submissions may be protected by federal and international copyright or other laws, and your right to reprint, republish, modify, reproduce, or distribute this material may be limited accordingly.
FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS
With the exception of historical information, the opinions in our newsletters or website may contain forward-looking statements that involve a number of risks and uncertainties. The actual future results could differ significantly from what we publish. In some cases, you can identify forward-looking statements by terminology such as “may,” “will,” “should,” “expect,” “plan,” “anticipate,” “believe,” “estimate,” “predict,” “potential” or “continue,” the negative of such terms, or other comparable terminology. These statements are only predictions. Although at the time we publish any such opinion, we believe that the expectations reflected in the forward-looking statements are reasonable, such statements should not be regarded as a representation that such forward-looking statements will be achieved. In light of the foregoing, readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on such forward-looking statements. For further risk factors associated with any company mentioned, review their filings.
Except as otherwise indicated, we are the copyright owner of all text and graphics contained on this website. Other parties’ trademarks and service marks that may be referred to herein are the property of their respective owners. You may print a copy of the information contained herein for your personal use only, but you may not reproduce or distribute the text or graphics to others or substantially copy the information on your own server, or link to this website, without our prior written permission. Permission to use and reproduce documents and related graphics available from this website is granted, provided that: 1. the below copyright notice appears in all copies and that both the copyright and this permission notice appear; 2. use and reproduction of documents and related graphics available from this website is limited to personal, non-commercial use; 3. no documents or related graphics, including logos, available from this website are modified in any way; and 4. no graphics, including logos, available from this website are used separate from accompanying text. Use or reproduction for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND AGREEMENT
Notwithstanding any other agreement or other communications between us and a website visitor to the contrary, receiving or using any material provided by us or accessing or using our website, at any time and through any means, whether directly or indirectly, represents acknowledgement by such person of the foregoing legal notices and disclaimers and agreement with their terms and conditions.